We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Duties Will Include In this position
you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients.
• Maintaining medical records.
• Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
• Filling prescriptions.
• Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
• Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets. At CVH, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise.
• You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only CHV can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities
Apply Now Career at Clinton Veterinary Hospital